Rosemary was originally cultivated on the shores of the Mediterranean. In fact, the herb's Latin name, rosmarinus, is derived from the words "ros", which is translated to dew, and "marinus", which means sea, as Rosemary can survive on just the spray in the sea air.The rosemary herb is used in modern times to treat a variety of symptoms and illnesses. The most prominent modern use of rosemary is as an antioxidant. The primary goal of the herb in this use is to prevent the damage caused by oxidative stress that occurs during
many diseases. The brain is particularly susceptible to the effects of oxidative stress, as demonstrated by the condition's role in diseases such as Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Studies have shown that the antioxidants in rosemary, such as the carnosic and rosmarinic acids, are highly effective in combatting this problem.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device