Greek oregano from Olymp is considered the “true oregano” and if you are
curious about Greek oregano uses, it is savored for its strong aroma and
spicy intense flavor and is prominently used in Greek, Italian or
Spanish cuisine in homemade pizzas, tomato sauces, soups and more.Ancient
Greeks knew a thing or two when it came to herbs. One that they simply
could not do without is oregano. They cherished the ancient herb for its
vast range of medicinal, superstitious and culinary attributes
thousands of years ago — and Greeks are still using oregano today for
many of the same benefits. Let’s look at why oregano is the
quintessentially ancient Greek herb.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device