Marjoram has many uses with numerous health benefits. As a culinary additive, it is commonly used to flavor soups, sauces, salads, and meat dishes. When used regularly, marjoram is a great addition to a healthy diet. Two tablespoons of marjoram is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and other nutrients. Every two tablespoons of marjoram contains:
Vitamin A: 6% Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA)
Calcium: 8% RDA
Vitamin C: 3.5% RDA
Iron: 18% RDA
To enhance the digestive system's performance, 2-4 cups of marjoram tea may be ingested in 2 hours. Drinking the tea will help digestion by: Increasing the efficiency of digestion by increasing digestive enzymes and saliva
Calming the stomach and digestive system. Improving appetite - Relieving nausea - Eliminating flatulence - Curing or preventing basic intestinal infections - Soothing painful stomach cramps or spasms - Relieving diarrhea - Relieving constipation
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device