Olibanum resinoid was one of the first materials to be used as a perfume. Firstly burned as incense and used during religious ceremonies by ancient civilisations, it became extremely popular at the time of the pharaohs, where it was also used in the embalming process. It retained an important role in religions throughout the centuries, to purify the air, ward off evil spirits and soothe the environment.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device