Hibiscus rosa - sinensis, also known as rose mallow, is an attractive
flower native to subtropic and tropical climates all over the world. Its petals are used to make hibiscus tea, a beverage which has been consumed in many different regions for centuries, including West Africa, Persia, Mexico, Ghana, Cambodia and Egypt. It is recognized in many cultures as a medicinal plant, and is used to treat colds and improve skin health, amongst many other applications.
Reduce blood pressure - Firm, soothe and protect skin - Reduce kidney problems - Restore normal menstrual cycle - Relieve constipation - Fight off colds - Lose weight
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device