Thyme is an herb from the mint family that you probably recognize from your spice set. But it’s so much more than an after-thought ingredient. Its range of use is impressive, and it has over 400 subspecies. Ancient Egyptians used it in their embalming practices, while ancient Greeks used it as incense. Thanks to its distinctive taste, thyme has remained a culinary staple to this day. But thyme is also fast gaining a reputation for its medicinal qualities, such as its ability to help treat acne and high blood pressure.
If you’re tired of buying and trying over-the-counter acne medication with no good results, you may be in luck. Thyme is known for its antibacterial properties and it might have a future as an acne-fighting
ingredient. When thyme is steeped in alcohol for days or weeks, it turns into a solution known as a tincture. Researchers in the U.K. have tested the effects of thyme tinctures on acne. In the one study done on thyme tincture, the findings were impressive. This natural herb preparation fought pimples better than antiacne products, which included benzoyl peroxide.
Time will tell if this remedy is an effective acne treatment.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Ο ορισμός μιας επιλογής έχει ως αποτέλεσμα την πλήρη ανανέωση της σελίδας.
- Πιέστε το πλήκτρο κενού διαστήματος και μετά τα πλήκτρα με τα βέλη για να κάνετε μια επιλογή.
- Χρησιμοποιήστε το αριστερό και το δεξί βέλος για να περιηγηθείτε στην παρουσίαση ή σύρετε αριστερά/δεξιά, αν χρησιμοποιείτε κινητή συσκευή