Bay leaves have a long and noble history. The ancient Romans and Greeks used to make crowns out of true bay leaves (Laurus Nobilis, Lauraceae) to crown great and accomplished people. These great people usually included kings, war heroes and Olympians. The term ‘baccalaureate’ originates from this giving of bay leaf crowns to signify success, as does the term "poet laureate". Bay leaf not only has medicinal properties but is also used in cooking. The freshly dried bay leaves have a warm aroma, which is infused into cooking. The leaf is crushed before being used. The leaf is used for flavoring stews, dishes that need a long time to cook and soups. However, it is removed from the dish before serving.
The aroma of the leaves is much more noticeable than the taste.
The fragrance of the dried leaf is herbal and floral.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Wenn Sie eine Auswahl auswählen, wird eine vollständige Seite aktualisiert.
- Drücken Sie die Leertaste und dann die Pfeiltasten, um eine Auswahl zu treffen.
- Nutzen Sie die linken/rechten Pfeile, um durch die Slideshow zu navigieren, oder wischen Sie nach links bzw. rechts, wenn Sie ein mobiles Gerät verwenden