Linden flowers contain glycosides, essential oils, tannins and a little vitamin C. It should be noted that linden leaves contain more vitamin C. Essential oils give linden blossom tea a pleasant aroma and tannins give it a slightly bitter or bitter taste.Since ancient times, people have used linden tea in folk medicine because of its sweating and diuretic effects (so after drinking linden tea it is not advisable to go outside - if you want to fully enjoy its benefits, better recover and appreciate the calming effect of linden).Linden flowers are also used for oral health (such as gingivitis and stomatitis) by rinsing with linden flower infusions. It will also be useful for treating a sore throat. A proven folk remedy for improving immunity and treating sleep problems is: Apply one to two teaspoons of linden blossom with a glass of hot water and allow it to sip a little, then drink warm before bedtime.Linden flower tea in folk medicine is also used for coughs, colds, diarrhea and nervousness. Linden flower tea can also be used to lower blood pressure and reduce headaches. People with hypersensitivity of the nervous system are advised to stay under flowering linden trees. Linden blossom honey is also very valuable and healthy, which, when added to tea, will only enhance its healing properties.!!!!!!!! Remember!!!!!!!!!!! Honey is added to the tea once it has cooled slightly to preserve the valuable properties of the sweet.
Greek grandmother’s rule: At least one cup a day. Here's to your health!
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Wenn Sie eine Auswahl auswählen, wird eine vollständige Seite aktualisiert.
- Drücken Sie die Leertaste und dann die Pfeiltasten, um eine Auswahl zu treffen.
- Nutzen Sie die linken/rechten Pfeile, um durch die Slideshow zu navigieren, oder wischen Sie nach links bzw. rechts, wenn Sie ein mobiles Gerät verwenden