Chances are, when you think of cloves (Syzygium aromaticum), you think of the many foods flavoured by this distinctive spice. But did you know there's a lot more to this simple seasoning than meets the eye? Clove isn't just another spice in your spice cabinet - it's also a powerful health supplement with a wide variety of uses and applications. This article will help you understand the secret life of cloves, from their ancient trip along the spice route to their modern-day use as a healing compound.Clove use can soothe and relax the inner lining of the intestines, aiding in digestion. It can also aid in quieting upset stomach.
Cloves can help the esophagus produce more phlegm and act as an expectorant, making coughs less severe and more productive.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device