“Natural Sea Salt (Fleur de Sel) from Messolonghi”
Salt has played a crucial role in the history of civilization and in Greece. In fact, in ancient Greece it was used as a commodity for trading. The history of salt is as exotic as is the amazing Alykes, or Salt March Gardens that extend for miles on end in Messolonghi, Greece. In fact, the Messolonghi–Aetoliko lagoon system is considered to be one of the most important Mediterranean lagoons.
This coarse natural sea salt is an entirely natural and unprocessed product, which retains its nutritious value and original flavor. Grind it fresh with a mill to add flavor to your vegetables, fish, meat, soups or marinades.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device