Sage tea is made from the leaves of common sage (Salvia officinalis), a
plant in the mint family that grows in Greece. Although you may know of
sage as a culinary herb, the leaves are rich in antioxidant compounds
such ellagic acid (also found in strawberries, raspberries, and walnuts)
and rosmarinic acid (found in rosemary and basil). Proponents claim
that sage tea can help with certain health conditions, promote weight
loss, and improve hair health.Sage Tea Benefits While research on the health effects of sage is very limited, there's some evidence that drinking sage tea may provide certain benefits. Here's a look at several findings from the available research:Hot Flashes and Sweating Associated With Menopause There's some evidence that sage leaves may be beneficial for reducing hot flashes, night sweats and excessive perspiration associated with menopause.
Greek grandmother’s rule: At least one cup a day. Here's to your health!
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device