Our Lemon Verbena is grown in Greece, in the Pieria region, and is farmed using wholly organic methods. Rows of green bushes fill the air with perfume, making it easy to see why Lemon Verbena has historically been used in soaps and fragrances. The leaves are gently picked by hand, and then they are kept whole and naturally dried in the sun. The resulting leaves are dusty-green and elegantly curled, with a gentle lemon scent. Health benefits of Lemon Verbena Tea:
As well as its refreshing taste, Lemon Verbena tea is prized for its many health benefits. It’s widely drunk as a digestive aid, making it the perfect cup for after dinner. The tea’s relaxant qualities mean that it can be drunk to sooth stomach cramps and period pain. Lemon Verbena is also calming for mind as well as body: it’s well-known for relieving stress and nervousness. Lemon Verbena is naturally caffeine-free, and so it makes for a wonderfully soothing bedtime brew. It even promotes a good night’s rest, as it has natural properties that relax the body’s nervous system.
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, NO FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES: All of our products are natural and organic, with no additives or fillers!
- TRADITIONALLY MADE IN GREECE: Our products are traditionally made in Greece, like our ancestors, to maintain the best aromas and flavors!
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS: Our goal in our stressful everyday life is to bring pure and therapeutic products to people who want to take care of their health!
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS: We only use pure and raw ingredients in all our products!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device